Bing Webmaster Tools
Bing Webmaster Tools is very similar to Google Webmaster Tools. It's a free tool, provided by Bing (Microsoft), that provides lots of data about how your site is seen by the Bing search engine algorithms with the aim of helping you to analyse how to improve your website and rise in the search engine rankings.
Before you can use Bing Webmaster Tools you'll need to verify that you own the site you want to see the data for. You can do this by following the instructions below.
2. Click to 'sign in' if you have a Microsoft account (such as a hotmail email address).
If you don't have an account click 'sign up with Microsoft account' to create a Microsoft account.
3. Enter your website address in the 'add a site' field and click the 'add' button
4. Complete the form on the next page
The full URL of your site map will be http://www.yourdomain.com/sitemap-xml (replace yourdomain.com with your website address).
5. Click the 'save' button in the bottom right.
5. Choose the verification method that means placing a meta tag on your webpage.
6. Click the meta tag and copy it to your computers clipboard.
7. Go to your account on the management system, click 'settings' from the left menu then 'seo'.
8. Paste the entire meta tag into the 'bing verification' box
9. Click 'save changes' at the bottom of the page.
10. Go back to Microsoft and click the 'verify' button
11. That's it, you're all done.
If you experience any problems please check that the meta tag you have entered into your account displays exactly as the meta tag is provided by Microsoft, any errors will leave you unable to verify the site.