How do I change the number of products shown per page?
Changing the number of products shown per page is as simple as changing one setting on your theme.
1. Click 'themes' from the left hand menu and then find the theme that you want to change.
2. Click the 'style editor' section for the theme
3. Once the page has loaded locate the 'items per page' setting
4. Place the new value in the field that you want to change (in this case it would be 'number of products displayed on category pages') and then click the 'save changes' button at the bottom of the page.
5. Go to a category page on your front-end website and check that the change has been processed.