Entering your company's basic information
The basic information of your website is all controlled through one page of your account.
1. Click 'settings' from the left menu and then 'website info' and then 'basic information'
2. First enter your business information
i) Your company name
ii) A brief description of your company
3. Next upload your logo and, if you want to, you can upload your favicon here too.
A favicon is a special type of file that is shown to users in their browser, find out more about favicons here.
Your logo can be either JPG/JPEG, PNG or GIF. You can't upload an AI, ESP, PSD or PDF file here - so if your logo designer has only provided this type of file you'll need to ask them to provide an accepted file type.
4. Now enter your business's contact information
i) You should enter your address as you would write it on an envelope. If you don't want to display an address then you can leave this section blank however please be aware that we are advised that English Law requires you to display your address on your website.
ii) You can leave the telephone number and fax number blank if you wish to.
iii) Enter your website address starting with www.
iv) The email address you enter will be the one displayed on the 'contact us' page of your website and when a user completes a contact form on your website it will be sent to this email address.
5. When you're finished click the 'save changes' button at the bottom of the page.