Creating trade accounts
You can create a new trade account manually through the management system.
Trade accounts that you create will automatically be set to active, and the account holder will receive an email confirming their trade account has been activated. You can find out how to setup the email they will receive by reading this article.
1. Select 'b2b' from the left menu and then click 'create trade account' from the menu on the left hand side.
2. In the first section you should enter the company name, email address and you should choose a password for the trade account (they will be able to change this themselves when they login).
* You must enter a company name, email address and password so that the account holder can be emailed their login details.
3. Complete the contact information section with as much, or as little, information as you want to.
Similarly with the 'customer address' section you can leave this blank if you wish to.
4. The next section relates to the trade discount and whether the customer should have a
5. In the next section you can enter notes about the customer.
6. Once you are finished, click the 'save changes' button and the account will be created and the customer emailed their login details.